If you do not agree with it you should not use this website.
PDL - Parque dos Dinossauros da Lourinhã Unipessoal Limitada recognises the importance of privacy. We will never sell your information to third parties, be they individuals or companies.
The website https://dinoparque.pt is property of PDL - Parque dos Dinossauros da Lourinhã Unipessoal Limitada with head office at: Rua Vale dos Dinossauros, nº 25 Abelheira / 2530-059 Lourinhã / Portugal
If you wish, you can deactivate this configuration in your browser, without limiting access to certain areas of the site or receiving personalised information.
- 1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
- Company: PDL-PARQUE DOS DINOSSAUROS DA LOURINHÃ, UNIPESSOAL LDA (hereinafter "Dino Parque")
- Headquarters: Rua Vale dos Dinossauros, 25 / 2530-059 Lourinhã / Portugal
- NIPC: 510019285
- Contact: email@example.com
- 2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
The Personal Data Protection Act (hereinafter "LPDP") and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, hereinafter "GDPR") ensure the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
In legal terms, "personal data" is considered to be any information, of any nature and regardless of its support, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, so that the protection does not cover the data of legal persons.
Dino Parque, maintains a database with the registration of its customers. The data present in this database are only the data provided by the clients themselves at the time of registration, and are collected and processed automatically, under the terms approved by Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados, and by the entity responsible for the corresponding file.
In no case will information on philosophical or political beliefs, party or trade union membership, religious faith, private life and racial or ethnic origin be requested, as well as data on health and sex life, including genetic data.
Under no circumstances will we undertake any of the following activities with the personal data provided to us through this site:
1. Give it to other persons or other entities without the prior consent of the data subject;
2. Transfer outside the European Economic Area (EEA), without the prior consent of the data subject.
- 3. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The personal data we process through this website will only be used for the following purposes:
- (i) Order processing;
- (ii) Communication with customers and clarification of doubts;
- (iii) Processing requests for information;
- (iv) Processing complaints;
- (v) Checking, maintaining and developing systems and statistical analyses;
- (vi) Direct marketing communications (if you have consented to the processing of your personal data for this purpose);
The data collected will be kept for the time necessary for the pursuit of the above purposes.
Dino Parque guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by its customers. Although we collect and process the data in a secure manner, which prevents its loss or manipulation, using the most advanced techniques for that purpose, we inform you that the collection in an open network allows the circulation of personal data without security conditions, running the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
When collecting personal data, except in those fields where otherwise indicated, the user may voluntarily provide personal data without the lack of response implying a decrease in the quality or quantity of the corresponding services (unless otherwise indicated). Nevertheless, the lack of response to the data, considered obligatory, will imply the impossibility to access the service for which the data was requested.
Dino Parque does not accept personal data from children under 13 years of age.
If you do not agree with the above conditions, Dino Parque will not be able to contract with you through its website.
- 4. CESSION OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to fulfil the object of the present website, Dino Parque will assign your personal data to other entities, who will process them, for the following purposes:
1.Payment management and processing activities
The entities to whom Dino Parque will give your personal data to process them in the above mentioned terms will be of the following nature:
2. Payment management and processing entities (Redunicre).
- 5. SECURITY MEASURES
Dino Parque declares that it has implemented and will continue to implement security measures of technical and organizational nature, necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data provided, in order to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the current state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Dino Parque guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by its customers both in the registration and in the purchase/order process of products and/or services. The collection and processing of data is done in a secure way and prevents its loss or manipulation. All data will be inserted in a Secure Server (128 bits SSL) that encrypts/encodes them (transforms them into a code). The user can check that his browser is secure if the padlock symbol appears or if the address starts with https instead of http.
Personal data is treated with the legally required level of protection to guarantee its security and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology, the user being aware and accepting that the security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Dino Parque, whenever accessing any personal data, commits to:
1. Store them using legally required security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, that guarantee their security, avoiding alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the state of technology at each moment, the nature of the data and the possible risks to which they are exposed;
2. Use the data exclusively for the purposes previously defined;
3. Ensure that the data is only processed by the employees whose intervention is necessary for the provision of the service, who are bound by the duty of secrecy and confidentiality. If there is the possibility of the information being revealed to third parties, they shall be obliged to keep it confidential in accordance with the provisions of this document.
- 6. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which we may process personal data provided by you is to send you electronic communications containing information relating to commercial and promotional communications.
Whenever we make a communication of this type, it will be directed exclusively to those users who have expressly and unequivocally authorised it in advance.
In accordance with the provisions of Decree-Law 7/2004, of 7 January, should the user wish to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications, they may request to oppose the service by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In accordance with the provisions of the LDPD and the RGPD, the user may at all times exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation, opposition and portability, by requesting any of the following means:
- Post: Rua Vale dos Dinossauros, 25 / 2530-059 Lourinhã - Portugal
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: 261243160
Should the user wish, at any time, to be removed from the database, he/she may exercise that right through these contacts.
- 8. SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
In legal terms, the data subject has the right to present a complaint regarding the protection of personal data to the competent control authority, the National Commission for Data Protection (CNPD).